FAQ for Webinar
Frequently asked questions about Copenhagen Webinar 2022:
- I have not received my login to the webinar I bought. Where can I find it ?
We have sent you an e-mail with personal access.
- I cannot find the e-mail with my personal login?
Please check your spam folder, our mail is sent from email@example.com.
- I cannot find the mail in my inbox or spam folder – what to do?
Please contact us
- I have typed the wrong password, what to do?
Please try the ‘Lost password?’ button under the login form.
- How can I see the video in fullscreen?
In bottom right corner there is a button that activate fullscreen.
- The video is lagging, what to do?
Try adjusting the playback resolution setting in the bottom right corner of the video. Supports 224p-1080p.
- Can I adjust the playback speed?
Yes, you can choose playback speed on the settings cog in the bottom right corner and play it slower or faster.
- Can I adjust the audio level?
Yes, the audio level can be adjusted on the microphone icon in the bottom right corner.
Questions and comments
- I have submitted a question, but it does not appear?
The questions have to be approved first. Please allow us 12-24 hours before the questions appear, this is to prevent spam.
- There is no response to my question?
Please allow some time to do so, since each each speaker have to answer the questions for their lectures.
- It seems that someone else has asked the same thing, but there is no answer. Should I ask again?
No, the speakers will answer all questions in due time.