Copenhagen Webinar 2023
Treatment Challenges in Dental Traumatology
– An Evidence-Based Approach
Webinar available from November 1st, 2023
Dental Trauma really is a complex discipline because it often involves different subspecialties – endodontics, pedodontics, orthodontics, prosthodontics, oral surgery etc. In each specialty, we see the world a little bit from our own perspective and, therefore, it is so important that we communicate with each other.
Thanks to Jens Ove Andreasen, we approach dental trauma from an interdisciplinary perspective and therefore, at the symposium, you will be able to meet clinical experts from the different specialties, giving their view on:
“Treatment Challenges in Dental Traumatology – An Evidence-Based Approach”
- Watch at you own pace, at your own time and as many times as you like
- All material is available for 3 weeks, starting November 1.
- You only need a computer and an internet connection
- Participants will receive 17 CE points
You can buy tickets for the symposium and webinar here.
If you have any problems buying tickets – please contact us HERE.
You can read more about the speakers HERE.
You can see the program HERE